Linked screenshot of the timeline made by Julian, Nell, Mike, and Sisi. It consists of 43 stories, all excerpts of our own blog posts, covering a wide variety of topics and themes; this includes fantasy vs. reality, literary techniques, and social issues that have contemporary ties and are still relevant.
Blog Post Compilation
- Final Project: Don Quixote on Faceboo... — For our Final Presentation of Don Quixote, we analyzed Don Quixote’s and Sancho’s conversations during important scenes in the book. Our goal is to highlight the growth of both characters in a unique way. We are using Facebook posts to highlight these conversations. Our group decided this was a smart idea since the book of [...]
- Don Quixote Final Project — https://my.visme.co/projects/31ggo9k4-analyzing-dq-and-sancho#s3 Vincent, Paige, Kile [...]
- Final Post: Hasta el final, Viva Quij... — To be honest, it was awesome in participating in Miguel de Cervantes 17th century Spanish literature with a handful of enlightened seminar people. Diving in one of Spain’s most popular and modern life application novel is for each of us a personal obligation to remember. Regardless the novel is known to be approximately four centuries old, [...]
- Post 10: The infinity of Trickery — Enough is enough. The foul trickery that fulfills one’s pleasure has been too long of a stretch conducted by both the Duke and Duchess. Their games of humiliation and annoyance have been a habit that brought in others, Altisidora in particular, to participate in the schemes of the royalty. ‘ As he passed through an adjoining [...]
- The Encourager: You’d be a grea... — From my perspective, an awarded title, such as ” Don, ” should be taken as a sign of achievement they’ve made. Yet Sancho ensures the villagers to not bother calling him that. Why is it some people refuse to inherit a title? Do they feel unworthy to inherit it? In Volume II, Don Quijote is [...]